It is an elegant piece of stuff by Google LLC that lets you create beautiful presentations with a number of awesome features of this application on the move. You can even edit your already existing presentations so that you can easily modify them according to your need or desire. You can easily work anywhere, anytime or even when you don’t have any internet connection. You can easily present from your mobile Prezi Viewer device, and due to its automatic saving features, you never worry to lose your presentation.
Templates are pre-designed canvases from which you can build presentations. Select a template you want to use, then click Use template. As long as you don’t mind your presentations being public, you can use Prezi for free. There are also paid account plans, which let you access other features and give you the option to make your presentations private. If you don’t want to shell out the cost of a year-long Prezi subscription, you can still view your prezi offline.
Great App ..
You can add your original pictures, illustrations, and text, or choose from the extensive database of design elements that it offers. Use it intuitively Instead of clicking on buttons, you can leverage the touchscreen to simply pan and pinch to zoom and move around the prezi. One important “Pro” that he forgot to mention in my opinion, is the mindmapping style Prezi uses to present the whole picture. I think that because of that your presentation sticks longer, connections between subjects are clearer, etc. One important thing to note when using any of these presentation tools is not to stuff the slide with too many words.
- “With Prezi, meetings with clients have become not just a presentation but a memorable experience.” — Andy Barrons, Chief Marketing Officer at Navis.
- One of my top picks of this app is the “Surprise Me” feature that always brings something out-of-the-box to keep you guessing.
- You can easily edit presentations and videos, add voiceover, and build a professional experience for your customers.
- Having direct eye contact is crucial, because it makes the audience feel that you are ‘directly’ communicating to them, one on one.
- Use this free Prezi Next template for building a custom line chart and turn boring numbers into a visually engaging presentation.
- Do note that the app offers optional upgrades to let you unlock cool features like a huge image library and advanced question types including puzzles.
It also helps that the app has very basic functionality, so opening slide shows and navigating through them is an absolute breeze. Exploring new content is just as easy but there really is no way to search for new templates or even sort them, which is unfortunate. I also ran into some situations presenting where my prezi would simply fail to load up.
Prezi Course & Masterclass
One day I stumbled upon an approach that resonated with them long term. I couldn’t use detailed maps because Prezi would freeze or not save if I used a map over 5mbs with a few pictures on it. This forced me to use low resolution maps, which looked awful when zoomed in. Or I would have to make my sub-pictures very large, resulting in a confusing, jumbled map. I always have a myriad of visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners in my classes. I have found that having visual aids as well as striving to deliver material dynamically and engaging my audience are all important.