Let’s first understand the default exceptions of the Do Not Disturb function on Android. Google allows starred contacts and repeats callers to bypass the Do Not Disturb settings on the Android. You can change the exceptions from the Do Not Disturb menu. However, it does allow one to receive and respond to notifications remotely .
- In this post, we will show you how to turn the Do Not Disturb mode on the iPhone and make it work for you by personalizing the settings.
- Now, on the next screen, all the installed apps will be listed.
- I’m giving 5 best do not disturb apps that you can download on your smartphone.
- I did a lot of research, found a lot of people with same problem.
- The “do not disturb” feature might keep calls from getting through but I’m not totally sure about that.
- With the current setup, it’s all messages or none with DND, but there are so many instances where I might want notifications from a few apps late at night, but not the majority of them.
- Hence, you need to verify your Restriction settings to see check if the service is restricted.
Tap Phone and scroll down until you find Silence Unknown Callers and slide the switch to the ON position. It’s worth noting here that you can’t create and manage groups and group membership via the Contacts app on the iPhone. You either have to do it using the Contacts app on the Mac or login to icloud.com in a browser. Do Not Disturb can also be quickly accessed or toggled on at any time by pulling up Control Center. Yeah, it’s unfortunate that there isn’t an option to bypass DND but not the side switch.
How To Turn Off Notifications On Iphone
It keeps you from getting FOMO, but isn’t as distracting as having full notifications turned on. You can address, clear, or manage your notification without having to unlock your iPhone. Swipe to clear all notifications from Facebook while keeping your others intact.
If there’s a device you don’t use anymore simply select the device and choose Remove from Account. Do you need to focus on an upcoming project or a specific task and don’t want to be disturbed? Are you tired of hearing notifications as they arrive on your Mac? Do Not Disturb on Mac is a great way to shut everything else out and focus.
How To Whitelist Favorites In Do Not Disturb
Got more than one account using your Outlook phone app? Powered by Microsoft Graph, selecting the Search magnifying glass immediately loads your most recent documents, favorite contacts, trip itineraries, and even package delivery tracking. Many of the search criteria used by desktop Outlook also work in the Outlook phone app.
Open the Settings app and go to theDo Not Disturbmenu. Once you are in, toggle theDo Not Disturbbutton to disable this feature. Secondly, you can find the option in the Settings app.